Thank you for your interest in adopting a cat from our shelter!
In order to prevent unnecessary delays due to an incomplete application, we request each question be answered completely. A complete application includes meeting all people in the household.
If you prefer, a paper copy of the application form can be downloaded here, completed, and returned to email@example.com. Cat Guardians does not perform same-day adoptions, and we require one or more interviews (with at least one in person) before we will agree to adopt.
* You must be at least 21 years old with proper proof of age
* You must have lived at your residence for at least one year
* You must be employed at least one year, or retired with a reliable source of income
* Current identification must show your correct address and telephone number
* If you are living with your parents, one of them must sign the Adoption Contract
* You must be able and willing to spend the time and money needed to feed, house, train and provide medical care for your cat
* You must be willing to allow an authorized representative of Cat Guardians to make an adoption follow-up either in person or by telephone.
* You must read carefully the terms of our Adoption Contract and be willing to agree to the terms.
* You agree that if, for any reason, at any time, you cannot keep the cat you have adopted from Cat Guardians, you must RETURN THE CAT TO CAT GUARDIANS.
* You agree that if, for any reason, the cat you adopt from Cat Guardians gets lost, you will contact us immediately.
* Finally, you must pay a non-refundable Adoption Fee.
IF YOU AGREE TO THESE ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION, WHICH WILL BE FORWARDED TO MEMBERS OF THE CAT GUARDIANS BOARD FOR APPROVAL.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ADOPTION