We love donations!
We could not provide for the cats in our care without the support of people like you! We’re funded entirely by your generous donations and staffed by volunteers. It’s a labor of love, and we hope you’ll stop by our shelter some time to see the lives your love helped save.
Cat Guardians, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law, and go primarily to caring for the cats and maintaining the shelter they live in. We also do outreach to our community, spreading the word about our cats, our shelter, and the plight of stray & feral cats everywhere.
Cat Guardians accepts donations online through PayPal, which lets you make donations securely using your credit card. You don’t need a PayPal account to make a donation.
Donate By Mail
If you prefer, checks can be sent directly to the shelter:
Cat Guardians, Inc.
932 E. St. Charles Road
Lombard, IL 60148
Donate Wish List Items
Why not pick up a few things on our wish list and bring them to the shelter! Each donated item reduces shelter expenses and helps us meet our goals.
What we need most …
- Clumping clay based litter (preferably Fresh Step or Arm & Hammer)
- Feline Pine wood based litter: this is used for kittens and cats who have had medical procedures
- Iams Proactive Health dry food: We feed a mix of Hairball (orange bag) and Sensitive Digestion (pink bag)
- Canned cat food: We feed a variety of canned foods that are high in meat protein to tempt our kitties’ appetites
- Gift cards for Pet Supplies Plus, Petco, Petsmart, Target and Wal-Mart: lets us buy any supplies we may be short of
- Yesterday’s News recycled paper litter: this is used for kittens and cats who’ve had medical procedures
- Meat only baby food (Chicken, Turkey, or Lamb): this can tempt a reluctant eater or help a cat with medical issues
- Paper Towels
- Air Freshener/Deodorizer Spray
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Feliway Multicat Calming Diffuser Refill
Other supplies that we also need …
Shop to Help
When you do your on-line shopping through these websites, they will donate a portion of your purchase price to Cat Guardians.
Shop at many of your favorite online stores through iGive and Cat Guardians will receive a portion of your total. Use http://isearch.igive.com/ as your web search engine and we’ll earn a penny for every search you do!